If you haven’t visited the NAF Association’s new website yet, take a few minutes to explore its new design. Featuring a modernized logo, improved functionality, and a streamlined look, the association’s online presence is invested in delivering a personalized visitor experience.
That same concept of innovation which is driving the evolution of the association is also being infused into this year’s annual conference. The 27th Annual Non-Prime Auto Financing Conference is set to kick your summer off in style this June 7 – 9 in Plano, Texas. Past attendees have come to rely on the quality content and great networking at the non-prime auto finance industry’s premier event of the year, and this year it’s time to level up.
Here’s a preview of the tried-and-true fan favorites:
1. Dynamic Speakers
• Opening keynote speaker will set the tone of the conference with her incredible story of hope and resilience. Amy Downs, CEO of Allegiance Credit Union, is an Oklahoma City bombing survivor who promised she would not take her second chance at life for granted.
• Top industry experts will share relevant information on the auto market economy, findings from the recent non-prime auto finance survey data, the latest in legal, strategy around electric vehicles, dealer relationships, and so much more.
• Closing keynote speaker Chris Kukla, Senior Program Manager of Auto Finance at the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau, will offer an update on CFPB priorities and activities and discuss trends in the auto finance market.
2. Compliance Track Workshops
• Compliance professionals will delight in a full afternoon dedicated to compliance issues. Come prepared to participate in workshops, dialogue with peers, and learn from industry experts.
3. Access to Top Industry Solution Providers
• If you’re looking for industry-based networking, we’ve got you covered. Gain insights from business leaders and learn the latest innovations. The Exhibit Hall serves as the social hub for conference participants, providing an excellent venue to interact with other industry professionals.
4. Golf Tournament:
• This outing is sure to appeal to players of all levels. Golfers will receive a light breakfast upon registration, refreshing beverages and snacks on the golf course, and a box lunch after the round. A separate registration fee applies.
Introducing new elements included in your conference registration:
1. Ask to Answer Forum Program
• The NAF Association launched the Ask to Answer Forums, a new member benefit program, in the Fall of 2022, featuring two specialty networking groups: Operations+ and Originations+. All conference participants are invited to the networking luncheon, followed by a presentation from the knowledge powerhouses at Allied Solutions (Peter Krall), Cox Automotive (Robert Christini), and F&I Sentinel (Stephen McDaniel) as they share strategies for building compliant solutions within a changing regulatory landscape. Attendees will also have time dedicated to robust peer-to-peer roundtable discussions.
2. Top Golf & BBQ Social
• Come play around! Sure, there’s clubs, balls, tees, and turf. But there is also music, giant TVs, and a BBQ dinner that is sure to please golfers and non-golfers alike. Attendees are welcome to join in for some fun and socializing with other conference attendees – without any pressure to have a good golf swing.
3. Award Presentation
• The National Automotive Finance Association is proud to recognize professionals that have made remarkable contributions to the benefit of the non-prime auto finance industry. The inaugural 2023 Jack Tracey Pinnacle Award will recognize a professional at a member organization with enduring service to the non-prime auto finance industry.
4. Dessert Reception with Wine & Spirits Pull
• Sip on a glass of vino and savor something sweet after dark. Feeling lucky? Take a chance on the Wine and Spirits Pull, and you are guaranteed to go home with a mystery bottle! Raffle tickets are available for purchase during the registration process and onsite. Best of all, this is a charitable giving event, benefiting the NAF Association and On the Road Lending. Doing good while having a good time? Yes, please!
Registration is now open and all auto finance professionals are invited to attend. Join us to learn, network, and engage at NAF Association’s Annual Conference — between the numerous learning and networking opportunities, your value has never been greater!