In a continued commitment to enhance the eContracting process for auto dealers, finance sources, and their customers, RouteOne announces the launch of eSign Anything™. RouteOne’s eSign Anything allows dealers to electronically send ALL eSignable deal documents through RouteOne’s secure signing portal to a customer and capture signatures in one signing ceremony; either remotely or in-store.
RouteOne’s eSign Anything is possible with RouteOne’s latest enhancement to the eContracting workflow, which allows dealers to upload additional deal documents and easily apply signature fields to those documents. These documents are then integrated with RouteOne generated eDocs, including the Retail Installment Contract or Lease Agreement, in one eSigning process for a complete eContracting package and a better, more secure, and fully compliant customer experience.
- RouteOne-Generated Credit Applications
- RouteOne-Generated eContracts
- RouteOne and MaximTrak-Generated Aftermarket Product Forms
- NEW, Dealer-Uploaded Documents (originated outside of the RouteOne platform)
RouteOne’s newest feature, the ability to eSign dealer-uploaded documents, is available immediately to all RouteOne eContracting dealers. Dealers can include these documents in a single, remote eSigning session. (RouteOne has waived fees until September 1, 2020 for Remote eSigning)
“Creating a streamlined customer experience, that accommodates dealer choice of processes, and meets finance sources compliance requirements, has always been the RouteOne vision,” stated Amanda George, RouteOne’s SVP, Product Solutions and Marketing. “For some time, RouteOne has built a foundation and executed on delivering tools to enable our any time, any place, any device methodology for dealers. Now through those long-standing, trusted, and secure processes dealers can deliver anything to customers for eSigning.”
RouteOne’s open integration platform supports dealer choice and boosts the industry’s most robust eContracting network of:
- 100+ eContracting Supportive Finance Sources
- 10,000+ eContracting Active Dealers
- 80% of RouteOne Credit Applications are eligible to be eContracted
- 95% of all RouteOne eContracts are eligible to be Remote eSigned
- 7 ways to sign eContracts and other documents to enable any dealer process
Providing dealers the following benefits:
- Fully remote electronic signature capture of ALL deal documents / No missed signatures
- Validation of deal structure before the customer signs
- Elimination of charge-backs
- Seamless customer experience
- Faster funding from finance sources
RouteOne has never charged for its core eContracting technology and is currently waiving Remote eSigning fees until September 1, 2020. Dealers or finance sources interested in optimizing their F&I experience with eContracting can contact RouteOne at 866.768.8301 or www.routeone.com.